EP-BBM-DM Executive Programme in Digital Marketing (MOOC)
Fee : RM 3,000
Gain insights and practical skills on the fundamentals of business and marketing principles, emphasizing specialised studies in digital marketing. The programme is ideal for anyone interested in the ever-changing digital challenges and innovations and those who are working in the digital marketing and social media arena.
Transform your future with SEGi University's Executive Programme in Digital Marketing. Sharpen your skills in a unique and engaging method with your chosen course within a brief 6 months. Learn vital education concepts that enable committed learners to transform your careers leading to a better quality professional lives. For more information about this programme, how you can claim for HRDF and to attain an accredited degree with 30% credit transfer via APEL C, please contact [email protected] or call +603-6145 1788.
The programme seeks to prepare you with comprehensive theories and concepts that underpin digital marketing and the practical skills required for a vibrant career in digital marketing.
|Common Subjects||Specialized Subjects|
This course will provide students with an understanding of the roles of managers, organizational environment and management strategies by which businesses are organized and managed in modern society. They will demonstrate competency by analyzing management functions, information system, quality, and culture that contribute to the achievement of organizational goals.
- Explain and understand the roles of manager, functions of organization, ethics and environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge on business planning and organizing.
- Understand and formulate business strategies: in relation to human behavior, management style and leadership, marketing, human resource management, finance, information technology, organization culture and business ethics.
Personal Development & Communication Skills
To provide and develop skills necessary for success in both personal growth and work environments.
- Apply learning techniques and self-managed skills
- Analyze process of communication and organizational skills to apply within business context.
- Evaluate and effectively handle information and various situations.
- Create and deliver professional writing and presentation skills.
Principles of Economics
This module is designed to introduce learners to the fundamentals of economics by exposing them to the principal theories and models used by economists. It demonstrates how economics can be used by individuals and businesses alike to assess problems and develop solutions. It also examines the wider macroeconomic environment and the principles underlying monetary and fiscal policy.
- Describe the basic problems of economic systems and demand and supply analysis.
- Construct logical arguments based on economics principles based on the costs, market structure and welfare economics based on real economics problems.
- Demonstrate the roles of government intervention and impacts of government policies on economics, social and business affairs.
- Examine the national income, business cycle, inflation and unemployment implications towards an economy.
Understanding Market & Consumers
This course is intended to equip students with the basic concepts underlying marketing theory and practice and understanding the complex purchase decisions in consumer and business markets.
- Marketing: Creating customer value and engagement
- Analyzing the marketing environment
- Consumer Market and Buyer Behavior
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- New product development and product life-cycle strategies
- Pricing strategies
- Promotion mix
- Retailing & Wholesaling
This course is intended to ensure the participants appreciate the complexity of customer behavior and decision making and influencing factors in social, cultural and business scenarios.
- To describe the meaning of consumer behavior, and the various factors affecting it.
- To explain the components of the marketing mix
- To describe the differences between personal and organizational consumers
- To appreciate the importance of market segmentation.
- To understand the criteria for effective segmentation
- To apply the demographic segmentation using age as the variable
- To understand the characteristics of organizational buying behavior
- Identify the three types of organizational buying situations
- To explore the relationship between cultures and rituals.
- To understand the relationship between rituals- cultural artefacts and marketing
- To understand the functions of family buying behavior.
- To explore the role and influence of ‘latchkey children’ on family buying behavior.
- To relate to the different buying behavior by virtue of being born into different social class
- To explain the nature of human personality
- To explain the concept of brand personality and Trait theory
- To analyze the components of Freud’s theory of personality
- To explain the concept of Subliminal perception
- To understand how needs, motives and interests influence perception and purchasing behavior
- To explain the Internal and external factors affecting consumer perception
- To understand the composition of attitude
- To apply the Cognitive dissonance theory in marketing
- To understand the nature of consumer needs and wants
- To apply Maslow’s Hierarchy theory & McClelland’s Trio needs in motivation
- To explain the steps in the Classical Conditioning learning theory
- To understand the structure of memory and the Split-brain theory.
- To appreciate the communication process and the Two-step model of communication.
- Able to identify the profile of an opinion leader
- To understand the diffusion of innovation process
- To explain the consumer adoption category
Customer Relationship Management
This module is designed to give participants an opportunity to understand the dimensions of successful service firms. It prepares students for enlightened customer-relationship management and opportunities
- Customer attributes and the future of service industry
- Describing the customer
- Component of customer service
- Coping with challenging customers
- Why is service bad today?
- Technology and customer service
Anyone can enroll.
Once you complete the programme, you will be able to relate the knowledge of business concepts and analyse emerging ideas and trends affecting the digital marketing industry.