EP-BBM-GB Executive Programme in Global Business (MOOC)
Fee : RM 3,000
The programme covers the global context of business and economics. You will also be trained with skills to be innovative and creative in business, allowing you to embark on a career in international business management.
Take your skills in business to an international level with SEGi University's Executive Programme in Global Business. With this six-month programme, you will learn a thorough understanding of international business concepts, tools, and applications that can be employed to advance your current work and prepare you for international career opportunities. For more information about this programme, how you can claim for HRDF and attain an accredited degree with a 30% credit transfer via APEL C, please contact [email protected] or call +603-6145 1788.
SEGi's Executive Programme in Global Business will prepare you to apprehend the context and nature of a global business arena and generate creative strategies and the skills to implement those strategies effectively.
|Common Subjects||Specialized Subjects|
This course will provide students with an understanding of the roles of managers, organizational environment and management strategies by which businesses are organized and managed in modern society. They will demonstrate competency by analyzing management functions, information system, quality, and culture that contribute to the achievement of organizational goals.
- Explain and understand the roles of manager, functions of organization, ethics and environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge on business planning and organizing.
- Understand and formulate business strategies: in relation to human behavior, management style and leadership, marketing, human resource management, finance, information technology, organization culture and business ethics.
Personal Development & Communication Skills
To provide and develop skills necessary for success in both personal growth and work environments.
- Apply learning techniques and self-managed skills
- Analyze process of communication and organizational skills to apply within business context.
- Evaluate and effectively handle information and various situations.
- Create and deliver professional writing and presentation skills.
Principles of Economics
This module is designed to introduce learners to the fundamentals of economics by exposing them to the principal theories and models used by economists. It demonstrates how economics can be used by individuals and businesses alike to assess problems and develop solutions. It also examines the wider macroeconomic environment and the principles underlying monetary and fiscal policy.
- Describe the basic problems of economic systems and demand and supply analysis.
- Construct logical arguments based on economics principles based on the costs, market structure and welfare economics based on real economics problems.
- Demonstrate the roles of government intervention and impacts of government policies on economics, social and business affairs.
- Examine the national income, business cycle, inflation and unemployment implications towards an economy.
Global & Applied Economics
This course is intented to develop knowledge and understanding of key macroeconomic concepts relevant to the global context and macroeconomic environment in which businesses operate
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of macroeconomic environment of a business and evaluate the subsequent impact of macroeconomic goals and policy on national and quent impact.
- Analyze the implication of globalization of the business environment.
- Identify and explain international entry strategy of business
This course is intended to an understanding of the international environment of business and of the implications of changes in this environment for the activities of business organizations.
- Introduce international business and forces for globalization
- Analyze theories of international trade, foreign exchange & financial accounting
- Explore cultural environment, international co-operation and the role of ethical and social responsibility in international business
Innovative and Creative Skills in Business
This course is intended to provide participants with the opportunity to develop their creativity and understanding the need for innovation in a business context.
- Thinking Skills
- Creative Management
- Entrepreneurial Creativity
- Management of innovation
- Innovation and economic development
- Government policy and innovation
- Corporate culture and innovation
Anyone can enroll.
After completing the Executive Programme in Global Business, you will be ready with a wide range of employment skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, negotiation and communication skills which can be applied to resolve international business management issues.