Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Master of Business Administration (Global Business)
The Masters of Business Administration programme seeks to help you understand core business and management disciplines with an emphasis on management skills and developing new ideas in areas of analysis, problem-solving, decision-making, effective communication, and leadership.
The core elements of the programme include Strategic Management, Marketing Management, Economics for Managers, Organisational Behaviour and Research Methodology.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
i. A Bachelor’s degree in related fields with a min. CGPA of 2.50
- IELTS 6.0 is required if the applicant's prior education was not delivered in English
- MGT6303 Strategic Management
- MKT6173 Marketing Management
- ECO6073 Economics for Managers
- MGT6263 Organisational Behaviour
- MGT6434 Research Methodology
- MGT6383 Operations & Quality Management
- MGT6233 Managing the International Economy
- MGT6093 Entrepreneurship: Practice & Processes
- Project Management- Framework & Sustainability
FINAL PROJECT PAPER:
An MBA is a specialisation programme that focuses on the various aspects of business administration and management. The Master's degree can help you launch a progressive career in the business domain and increase your brand value before potential recruiters.