Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Accounting Theory and Policy ACC6114 (MA) **
This programme aims to introduce students to the responsibilities of a corporate financial manager. Coverage includes the evaluation of investment and financing alternatives, working capital management, and determining capital structure and dividend policy.
Emphasis is placed on the analytical aspects of the decision-making process to enable students to form their own judgment in the dynamic business world.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered soon
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- Introduction to Accounting Theory
- Positive Accounting Theory
- Organizational, Social and Cultural Accounting Theories
- Critical and Radical Accounting Theory
- Accounting Policy and Regulation
- Accounting Policy on Measurement and Valuation
- Contemporary Issues on Accounting Policy
Written assignment - 40%
Project paper - 60%