Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Advanced Educational Psychology (MEd (Coursework)) **
The course provides an in-depth study of educational psychology as the theoretical basis for social and constructivist education. It will also examine school-based applications of a social and cognitive aspect and describe new approaches to problem-solving, critical thinking, and reflective thought learning.
This course also examines moral development, learner diversity, motivation, effective classroom management, and assessment.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered soon
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Critically discuss educational psychology and research from multiple perspectives.
- Able to communicate educational changes to stakeholders to improve learning opportunities
- Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of how educational psychology impacts communities.
- Able to apply relevant theories and pedagogy to various facet in solving problems of the process of teaching and learning.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Educational Psychologist
- School Counselor
- Educational Researcher
- Curriculum Developer/Instructional Designer
- Professional Development Specialist
- Assessment Specialist
- Education Consultant
- Policy Analyst/Advocate