Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Arts Education in Early Childhood: Creative & Aesthetic Expression (BEd)
Much can be learnt about, with and through the arts. The different art forms allow us to respond and express our understanding and feelings about ourselves and our world in ways unlike other forms of meaning-making. The early childhood professional must be equipped with a theoretical and philosophical understanding of the importance of the arts in children's lives and the skills and confidence to articulate this importance and to apply this understanding to support creativity and arts-based learning.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- Introducing the Arts, Creativity and Aesthetics
- Dance Education in Early Childhood
- Drama Education in Early Childhood
- Media Education in Early Childhood
- Music Education in Early Childhood
- Visual Arts Education in Early Childhood
- Arts in the Early Childhood Curriculum
Coursework - 60%
Report - 40%
- Bachelor of Education (Honours)
- Master of Education by Research
- Master of Education by Coursework
School leavers who want to get a head start before joining an academic programme or a working adults who want to upskill or learn a specific skill; work with rapidly changing technology; and/or acquire specialised skills sought after by employers.