Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Assessment in the Early Childhood (BEd)
Assessment is an important responsibility for the early childhood professional. To build a comprehensive and accurate picture of children and to guide them in their development, early childhood professionals must be skilled in the use of a wide range of assessment tools and techniques that can yield comprehensive, reliable, and valid data that informs and develops professional practice.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- An Introduction to Assessment in Early Childhood
- Planning for Meaningful and Authentic Assessment
- Interpreting and Using Assessment Information
- Show and Share: Documentation and communication of Assessment Processes and Results
Coursework 1 - 30%
Coursework 2 -30%
Quiz - 10%
Report - 30%
- Bachelor of Education (Honours)
- Master of Education by Research
- Master of Education by Coursework
School leavers who want to get a head start before joining an academic programme or a working adults who want to upskill or learn a specific skill; work with rapidly changing technology; and/or acquire specialised skills sought after by employers.