Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Career Counselling (BEd)
This module is designed to teach the theoretical framework of career counselling, and introduce the basic counselling skills and tools used in the career counselling process. In addition the course will introduce theories of career development, introduce sources of occupational information and principles of assessment in career counselling.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- Introduction to Career Counselling
- Career Development theories and Counselling
- Career counselling with diverse populations
- Self assessment and self analysis
- Application of basic counselling skills
- Practical Skills
- Career move
- The World at Work
Coursework 1 - 40%
Coursework 2 - 20%
Report - 40%
- Bachelor of Education (Honours)
- Master of Education by Research
- Master of Education by Coursework
School leavers who want to get a head start before joining an academic programme or a working adults who want to upskill or learn a specific skill; work with rapidly changing technology; and/or acquire specialised skills sought after by employers.