Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Corporate Audit ACC4114(DIA)
This subject is mainly to familiarize students to value and appreciate the role and importance of auditing in the corporate environment. The purpose is to equip students with skills in the performance of the audit and to develop their ability in applying its principles in the field.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- The Nature And Purpose Of An Audit
- The Legal Professional Requirements Of The Auditor And Current Issues
- Planning The Audit
- Conducting The Audit
- Audit Testing: Compliance And Substantive Testing.
- Audit Evidence. Analytical Review.
- Corporate Audit Reporting
Assignment 1 - 20%
Assignment 2 - 30%
Final Examination - 50%
- Diploma in Accounting
Upon successful completion of this Diploma in Accounting programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (BAF)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
Students equipped with a diverse set of skills including analytical skills, regulatory and compliance, critical skills that extend beyond the field of auditing. These skills are transferable and can enhance students’ capabilities in various roles within finance, accounting, risk management, compliance, and even general business operations.