Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Digital Technologies in Education (MEd (Coursework)) **
In this era of globalization where digital technology advances are taking place at such an unprecedented rate, educators should be equipped with the pivotal knowledge and skills to effectively integrate the current digital technology into the education setting. This course aims to equip students with the basic knowledge and skills to integrate effectively various digital technologies into education. An overview of the various theories of educational technology, digital learning technologies commonly used and the selection of suitable digital learning tools in the classroom is discussed, together with their advantages and limitations. Students will be given hands-on experience in producing visual, audio, video and digital learning applications as well as to demonstrate how they can be integrated into the teaching and learning process. Current and future trends in using instructional technology and media for learning are also discussed.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered soon
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- Demonstrate application of concepts and elements related to digital technologies in education.
- Justify digital learning frameworks and technologies that empower learners with diversed background.
- Develop plan for the integration of digital learning technologies within the context of learning activities and strategies.
- Assess the social, ethical and legal issues surrounding digital learning technologies within the context of learning activities and strategies.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Learning Experience Designer
- E-learning consultant
- E-learning trainer