Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Early Childhood in a Changing World (BEd)
The course also discusses the development of diverse curriculum models and pedagogical approaches so as to provide students with an appreciation of the rich interplay of the underlying forces that shape teaching and learning in different early childhood settings in the Malaysian and international contexts. The course covers the best practices in early childhood and offers ways to advocate on behalf of young children.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- The “What” of Early Childhood Education
- The “Who” of Early Childhood Education
- The “Why” of early childhood education – past and present
- The “Where” of Early Childhood Education
- The How of Early Childhood Education
- Current Issues, challenges and the landscape of advocacy in early childhood education.
- STREAM Education in early childhood
Coursework 1 - 30%
Coursework 2 -30%
Quiz - 10%
Report - 30%
- Bachelor of Education (Honours)
- Master of Education by Research
- Master of Education by Coursework
School leavers who want to get a head start before joining an academic programme or a working adults who want to upskill or learn a specific skill; work with rapidly changing technology; and/or acquire specialised skills sought after by employers.