Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Early Childhood Policies and Practices (MEd (Coursework)) **
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Proficient in current local, national, international issues and trends in early childhood care and education.
- Conduct critical analysis on the social, educational, political and economic impact on early childhood care and education policies and practices in the local context.
- Able to demonstrate commitment in ethics and professionalism as an early childhood leader and advocate.
- Develop a concept plan for an ECCE centre that provides quality early childhood education for young children in context
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Early Childhood Policy Analyst
- Early Childhood Programme Coordinator
- Early Childhood Education Advocate
- Early Childhood Education Researcher
- Early Childhood Education Consultant
- Early Childhood Education Programme Evaluator
- Early Childhood Education Trainer
- Early Childhood Education Policy Planner