Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Educational Psychology (BEd)
All educators should have knowledge of educational psychology to enable them to conduct the process of teaching and learning effectively and meaningfully. When they understand how students learn, they can then plan and implement appropriate teaching strategies and design the learning environment to ensure that optimum learning takes place.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- Learning, Teaching and Educational Psychology
- Cognitive Development
- Learner Diversity and Learning Needs
- Behavioural Perspectives of Learning
- Cognitive Perspectives of Learning
- Complex Cognitive Processes
- The Learning Sciences and Constructivism
- Social Cognitive Views of Learning and Motivation
- Motivation in Learning and Teaching
- Creating Learning Environments
Group Report - 20%
Group Project & Presentaion - 40%
Take-home Assignment - 40%
- Bachelor of Education (Honours)
- Master of Education by Research
- Master of Education by Coursework
School leavers who want to get a head start before joining an academic programme or a working adults who want to upskill or learn a specific skill; work with rapidly changing technology; and/or acquire specialised skills sought after by employers.