Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Financial and Investment Planning FIN6123 (MFP) **
This course aims to introduce students to the responsibilities of a corporate financial manager. Coverage includes evaluation of investment and financing alternatives, working capital management, and determination of capital structure and dividend policy.
Emphasis is placed on the analytical aspects of the decision making process to enable students to form their own judgment in the dynamic business world.
Note: Subject relates to Master In Financial Planning
** indicates that these programmes will be offered soon
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- FINANCIAL MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- Measurement of Risks and Returns
- FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
- Ratio Analysis and its Application"
- INVESTMENT IN SHARES
- The global trend
- BASICS OF EQUITY VALUATION
- Fundamental analysis and Technical Analysis
- INVESTMENT IN BONDS AND FIXED INCOME SECURITIES
- Fund Raising vs Bond Trading
- Call Option and Put Option
- MANAGED INVESTMENT: - UNIT TRUSTS AND REAL ESTATE
- The Investment of Unit trust
- The Investment of Real Estate
- CONCEPTS OF PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Strategies used by the Portfolio Manager
Written assignment - 40%
Project paper - 60%