Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Leadership and Management in Early Childhood Care and Education Settings (MEd (Coursework)) **
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Prerequisites - No
- Manage an early childhood setting, and the range of management structures under which early childhood settings operate.
- Demonstrate knowledge and foundational skills that they, as future managers and leaders of early childhood settings require.
- Develop professional judgement and vision in relation to leading and managing early childhood settings.
- Develop an action plan for personnal and professional development that will enable them to play a critical role as a future leader and manager of an early childhood setting that provides quality early childhood education for young children.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- Early Childhood Program Director
- Early Childhood Administrator
- Childcare Center Manager
- Early Childhood Education Consultant
- Early Childhood Education Policy Advocate
- Professional Development Coordinator
- Early Childhood Education Researcher
- Early Childhood Education Entrepreneur