Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Marketing Management (MBAGM)
This course aims to introduce students to the responsibilities of a corporate financial manager. Coverage includes evaluation of investment and financing alternatives, working capital management, and determination of capital structure and dividend policy.
Emphasis is placed on the analytical aspects of the decision making process to enable students to form their own judgment in the dynamic business world.
Note: Subject relates to Master of Business Administration (General Management)
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- Understanding the major concepts and tolls in marketing
- Marketing audit and decision-making
- Developing marketing strategies and plans
- Designing and managing integrated marketing communications
- Designing and managing integrated marketing channels
Written assignment - 40%
Project paper - 60%