Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Methods of Teaching Listening and Speaking (BEd)
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- Key Issues in the Teaching in Listening and Speaking
- Approaches, Strategies and Methods for Language Teaching and Teaching Listening and Speaking
- Selecting, Adapting and Designing Materials for Teaching Listening and Speaking
- Listening and Speaking Assessment
- Lesson Planning
Quiz - 20%
Assignment and Micro-Teaching - 40%
Report - 40%
- Bachelor of Education (Honours)
- Master of Education by Research
- Master of Education by Coursework
School leavers who want to get a head start before joining an academic programme or a working adults who want to upskill or learn a specific skill; work with rapidly changing technology; and/or acquire specialised skills sought after by employers.