Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Quantitative and Statistical Methods QSM2463 (BBM)
The Bachelor of Business Management (Honours) is designed to provide you with skills and knowledge across a range of business disciplines with an emphasis on management skills. It prepares you in all aspects of business operations and management through a perfect balance of conceptual academic structure and hands-on practical experience.
This course introduces the basic statistical concepts in business applications and topics like basic data collection concepts, numerical descriptive measures, correlation and regression, time series analysis, probability and hypothesis testing.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- An Introduction To Quantitative And Statistical Methods
- Quantitative Skills Using Microsoft Excel
- Data Presentation
- Measures Of Central Tendency (Location)
- Measures Of Dispersion
- Time Series And Forecasting
- Introduction To Probability
- Discrete Probability Distribution
- Continuous Probability Distribution
- One- Sample Tests Of Hypothesis
Assignment 1 - 60%
Final Examination - 40%
- Bachelor of Business Management
Upon successful completion of this Bachelor of Business Management programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Master of Financial Planning
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration (Global Business)
- Master of Business Administration (General Management)
The student will enhance skills in the workplace across various fields and industries. Here's how they can be beneficial: Data-driven decision making, problem solving, performance measurement, risk assessment, quality Control, market research and resource optimization.