Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Science & Technology in Early Childhood (BEd)
This course allows students to examine the nature, development and application of science and technology in early childhood. It is designed to develop knowledge, competencies and attitudes required for planning, implementing, integrating and evaluating science and technology in early childhood education.
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
- Introduction to Science and Technology
- Teaching science during the early childhood years
- Science in the Malaysian Curricuclum
- Appraoches to enhance children's learning of science learning
- Use the learning environment to enhance science's understanding
- An Integrated approach to science learning
- Concepts, Experiences and Integrated activities
- Sustainable development: Envrionmental education
- Science and technology in the landscape of STREAM education
- Science edcation professional learning through reflective practice
Coursework 1 - 30%
Coursework 2 -30%
Quiz - 10%
Report - 30%
- Bachelor of Education (Honours)
- Master of Education by Research
- Master of Education by Coursework
School leavers who want to get a head start before joining an academic programme or a working adults who want to upskill or learn a specific skill; work with rapidly changing technology; and/or acquire specialised skills sought after by employers.