Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-credential certification in Strategic Leadership in Education (MEd (Coursework)) **
This course will provide the opportunity for students to develop a strategic plan and to practice strategies in a simulated situation and/or other form of instructional approaches. Students will also be exposed to strategic thinking skills that help them in formulating good and effective strategic plan.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered soon
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
Age Experience - 23 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Pre-requisites - No
- Exhibit analytical skills in strategic leadership models at personal, local, and global levels.
- Develop strategic thinking skill and strategic planning for sustainable performance of educational institutions.
- Able to implementation of strategic planning through simulation.
- Develop a comprehensive set of practical skills and tools in managing talents in educational institutions.
- Master of Education (Coursework)
Upon successful completion of this Master of Education (Coursework) programme and meeting the necessary entry requirements, students will be able to progress into the following programme(s):
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education)
- School Principal or Headteacher
- Superintendent or District Administrator
- Education Policy Analyst
- Education Consultant
- Education Program Director
- Educational Researcher
- Leadership Development Specialist
- Nonprofit or Foundation Program Officer