Flexible Learning That Enhances Your Potential
Micro-Credential in Marketing Management MKT2063 (BAHM) **
The module focuses in hotel marketing and the various marketing techniques and strategies to ensure the survival of the hotel business. The module shall teach the student about important marketing principles and concepts and how these concepts are applied in actual marketing management practice especially in the hospitality industry.
** indicates that these programmes will be offered soon
This programme is designed, delivered, assessed and awarded by SEGi University through the SEGiUniDigital Platform.
Entry Requirements - No
Age Experience - 19 Years Above
Language Proficiency - Yes
Numeracy Proficiency - No
Pre-requisites - No
- Introduction: Understanding the Hospitality and Tourism Marketing Process
- Developing Hospitality and Tourism Marketing Opportunities and Strategies
- The Role of Marketing in strategic Planning
- Marketing Information System and Marketing Research
- Consumer Markets and consumer buying behavior
- Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Designing and managing product
- Distribution channels
- Promoting product
- Electronic marketing
- Destination marketing
- Creating customer value, satisfaction and loyalty
- Creating brand equity
- Creating successful Long Term Growth
Assignment - 40%
Case Study - 10%
Final Examination - 50%
Upon completion of this course, student is eligible to enroll into full year Bachelor of Hospitality Management and entitled for credit transfer.
With great understanding of the hospitality industry through this programme, you can excel in areas such as hotels, restaurants, retailing, transportation, travel agencies, airlines, cruise, and tour operations.